Thursday, April 4, 2013

Craftwell USA eBosser Design Team

It's official I made the Craftwell USA eBosser design team. I was revealed on the blog today. Hop on over to http://blog.craftwellusa.com and check it out. Lots of awesome projects and meet the other girls on the design team. I am so excited to be apart of the Craftwell organization.

My eBosser packs a big punch with die cutting and embossing. With the large cutting platform it makes cutting multiple dies a breeze. The cutting space is 8 1/2 x 11 inches. The machine rocks with embossing. You get a very deep emboss that is beautiful.

I made a display card with my eBosser for a chunky charm I was giving away. I used a Spellbinders Label die to cut out vintage sheet music and chip board. Then I used a silver leafing pen around the edge and ribbon to tie the charms to the label shape.

2 comments:

  1. This is a beauty of a charm!! You've packaged it up so lovely too! Welcome to the Craftwell DT... looking forward to seeing more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete

  2. il est divin que des bravos
    oceo

    ReplyDelete