Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Crafting Day

A big thank you to everyone who left such wonderful comments on my blog. It was so nice of you and I really appreciate the feedback. I have a friend that wants me to make her a Monopoly purse. I'll post pictures when I get that finished. This is so much fun. Some days I feel like I'm back in Kindergarden playing with finger paints again.

I took a big risk and posted my purse to the Provo Craft Message Board today. Since I've never been able to post pictures I haven't posted anything before. That is why I started my blog. Funny how things happen.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through the blog hop via the message board, and I now following you.
    You have really nice things here. I can't wait to see the monopoly purse.
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete