Sunday, June 3, 2012

Kimswick Strawberry Festival

Hi everyone,
My friend Joann and I decided to go to a LSS about 30 miles from St Louis in Kimswick MO. We get to Kimswick only to find cars everywhere. It was the annual Strawberry Festival. LOL We had to park about 5 blocks from the Festival. Part of the draw going to Kimswick is to eat at the Blue Owl. They had a 2.5 hour wait so we decided to eat at the Sweet Shop. The food was delicious. They had a gift shop with sock moneys. Then we walked to The Stamp Pad to shop for crafting and stamp supplies. Leanne tries to carry products all the local stores don't carry. It's always fun shopping there. After that we headed home. I was drinking tea in the car, low and behold the McDonalds cup lid came off and I dumped all over me and the car. LOL We made one more stop to Joanns. I shopped with wet paints. LOL  Here are some pictures from out adventure.

Happy crafting,




Laurie

3 comments:

  1. I do believe That would happen to me! Glad you had a productive day....craft shopping is ALWAYS fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun day! :) Wet pants and all! I am your latest follower! We are in Melina's Facebook group together! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a wonderful day. Wish I had been there with you. You love your McDonalds tea but wearing it is a bit much LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete